Having so many professionals on the same show is extremely inspiring. All these performers have a strong personality and a raw talent. Thanks to them I was able to provide Suzuki with an innovative and stunning show. Many thanks to them!
Choreographer and performer
Danced show for Suzuki new product launch
- High-class casting
- Dance performance
- Flash mob set-up
To launch its new car, Ignis, Suzuki organised a corporate event “Ignis does her show” and invited 300 of its executives to the Deauville racecourse for a cinema themed show. Gabrielle was hired to set up a team of performers/ dancers and create a show of 8 choreographed scenes from scratch.
- Auditioning world-renowned male and female dancers
- Creating 8 choreographed scenes in connection with cinema and movies (James Bond, Dirty Dancing, The Blues Brothers, Rocky, La Boum, Les aventures de Rabbi Jacob, Mission: Impossible)
- Choreographing and executing 2 flash mobs
- Working on costumes (gowns, Cannes Festival evening dresses, themed outfits…) and on soundtracks
- Working with the other artists involved: host, stuntmen, speed painter, etc
Suzuki Motor Corporation is a Japanese manufacturer of motorcycles, cars and boat engines and one of the top-10 car manufacturers in the world.