Our 400 young students were very enthusiastic. Gabrielle communicated a terrific positive attitude ideal for a good start filled with great memories.
Flash mob set up and execution for the CNEAP (private agricultural educational institutions) in Troyes (France)
- Artistic direction
- Sound system
- Team management
In order to succeed, a flash mob must be set up by a director familiar with handling teams and groups and a professional dancer able to customise her choreography to deliver your message and meet your expectations…
As part of the one-day orientation for new students coming from all across France, the CNEAP wanted to organise a fun and cohesive activity that will make a lasting impression.
- Selecting a modern, upbeat and lively music
- Choreography creation
- Setting up a team of 8 hosts/ dancers
- Selecting a shared accessory: a coloured scarf to identify your age group
- Teaching choreography to students split in small groups to channel energies
- Directing and hosting the performance
- Managing the video recording
CNEAP is a network of private agricultural educational institutions and training centres dedicated to agriculture and life science careers